No public posts in this group. You must login and become a member in order to post messages, and view any private posts.
The British Comedy Guide has stealthily become by far the biggest comedy site in the UK, with over half a million visits a month from people wanting to access the most forensically-maintained comedy database in the country.
Mark has steered the site to become the most important site in TV comedy, with the site's forumites among the keenest eyes and ears for new additions to the genre. Even so, very few people have heard of him, which is something we expect will change as the influence of the sites grows. To quote an old phone company's marketing phrase, the future Bright, the future is Boosey.
- The Pleasance's SMS service
- Just A Minute
- Horne & Corden
- Jim Jeffries: Alcoholocaust
- Jim Jeffries: Alcoholocaust, Edinburgh Fringe 2010
- Jimmy Carr
- Edinburgh view from Edinburgh Castle. Photo taken by Alan Ford 25/05/2006
- Pleasance launches free Edinburgh Fringe 2010 SMS service (that isn't free)
- Lulworth Castle
- Steve Coogan blasts Top Gear's Mexican show as 'casual racism'